Customer Success Agent
The Customer Success Agent acts as a front line contact for our customers to answer questions, troubleshoot, and educate them on our services. As a growing start-up, the Customer Success Agent also plays a key role in reporting back customer feedback for improvements to our system and feature requests. This role works directly with key members across multiple departments including finance, legal, and of course our development team!
This posting is specifically for a part-time role during evenings and weekends with a future opportunity to transition to full-time hours.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US…
· Want to make a difference through meaningful work and are driven by purpose
· Know how to demonstrate empathy and are passionate about helping others, especially during difficult situations
· Are comfortable explaining numbers and not afraid of some basic math
· Understand how to diffuse customer concerns when things get serious, and when to lighten up the mood with the right emoji (or two)
· Are self motivated and are looking for the benefit of working remotely
· Are a tight knit team of adults that care about our customers, our products, and each other. No jerks allowed!
· Know how to wear multiple hats, and that every team member makes a difference
· Are constantly hustling to improve; we find ways to grow ourselves, each other, and our business
· Thrive on moving the needle and having the ability to create exceptional experiences for our customers
· Are an entrepreneurial company that believes in the importance of engaging all team members across all departments to work on moving the business forward together
· Are fast paced and performance driven, yet also know how to have fun!
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE
· Provide support and guidance to ZayZoon users via in-app chat, email, social media and telephone
· Act as initial point of contact, to troubleshoot account issues and escalating issues to the appropriate department when necessary
· Work with ZayZoon partners to resolve account discrepancies as needed
· Assist in maintaining product feature and customer feedback tracking for product management purposes
· Participate in building and maintaining Customer Success Knowledgebase
· Support social media interactions through re-tweets, customer responses, and related posts
· Assist with outbound calling to potential new employers
· Assist in staying on top of current technology developments applicable to the team – share your ideas with us! Are you seeing something cool with the use of Bots/AI?
· Champion ZayZoon’s mission to provide responsible financial products to an underserved generation of employees!
WHAT YOU BRING
· Love the challenge of juggling multiple customer conversations with various users while maintaining an exceptional customer experience
· Self motivated with an ability to self regulate work and deadlines in a remote setting – you’re one of those people that always finds a way to keep busy on the right things!
· Open minded with a desire to innovate and challenge the status quo
· Positive, cheerful, and helpful attitude
· Clear, honest and transparent communicator who would rather overshare the truth than obscure it
· A thirst for knowledge and drive for continuous self improvement
· Detail oriented and knows that the little things matter
· Computer savvy self starter with an ability to learn new tools quickly – you aren’t afraid to dig deep into a new feature or tool on your own
· Experience with customer messaging platforms such as Intercom, Zendesk, UserVoice, etc. and/or experience in responding to customer inquiries via e-mail and phone
· Proficient in Excel – Comfortable in functions required to reformat, sort, filter, and build basic formulas
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to lead effective meetings
· Social media savvy on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
Minimum Education and Experience
· 3-5 years of customer service experience in a professional setting
IT WOULD BE NICE IF
· You had prior experience in financial technology, banking, or customer sensitive industry (medical, legal, disaster recovery, emergency response)
· You had prior experience with Intercom, or Monday project management software
· You had written communication skills in a second language (Spanish preferred)
ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT NEED TO KNOW
This is a remote working role. This role will begin as part time (16-24 hrs per week) with a focus on evening and weekend hours with the opportunity to become a full time role.
We are currently only looking for team members available to work evenings and weekends. Evening coverage is considered from 4pm-8pm (MST). Weekend hours are from 8am-8pm (MST).
You will need to be comfortable working outside of the traditional 9-5 work schedule on weekdays to offer exceptional support to all our users.
The chosen candidate may be asked to undergo a criminal record check and a basic security clearance.
Please note that a final step in our hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former managers and others we may choose. We wish to thank all qualified applicants for their interest in joining our team!